diumenge, 27 de novembre del 2011

A scary story


 Els alumnes de 4t d'ESO han escrit unes redaccions amb l'objectiu d'usar el nou vocabulari après al llarg del trimestre. La següent ha estat triada pel ells mateixos com la més original. Enjoy yourselves while reading it!.

 This story happened in May although I don’t remember the day. I was sleeping in my bed when I awoke because someone had lit the light in my room. 

Suddenly my brother arose. He told me that a thief had probably got into our house. First I didn’t believe him but when he swore that we weren’t alone my heart started beating faster. 

I turned off the light and I opened the door slowly. In this moment, my brother whispered me he was bearing a lantern. I thought that the thief was on the first floor so I clung to the banister and I led my brother downstairs. But in the last step I fell off and my nose started to bleed. My brother knelt down and asked me if I was OK.
I needed to lie on the floor for one second. I saw the cause of the fall and immediately I bound my shoelaces.
My brother started to creep to the living room.
All of a sudden the front door burst open and the lights were lit. In this moment three policemen arose in the house. The thief tried to flee but the police didn’t let him.

Before the police dropped the thief into the van, he spat on our garden. Then they told us that he was seeking our jewelry because he needed to buy a ticket to fly to another country and that he was fleeing from the police.
His story was that he had slain an important minister and when he was taken by the police to jail, he managed to escape thanks to the fact that the car doors were open because the car had fallen into a hole.
It was the scariest day of my life.

Gisela Barroso